Rechercher ici :

lundi 24 septembre 2012

Hello to my last years English Teacher

Let me introduce my last English teacher
I meet on continuing formation three two and one year ago


The English Alphabet 

abcd ef g h i j k lmnop
qrst uv w x y z



What's your name ?


Where do you come from ?


What do you do for a living ?


What are your hobbies ?


What's your favourite song ?

Thanks Colin ! 

Interesting was to learn all way to use our professional vocabular and idoms in a good English. And also listening and recongnizing to answer in English and try speaking all kinds of English ways to speak :  the pur British one, Gales's one, all UK's ways to speak, Australians' English, US english, etc

And be able to listen and understand BBC News.

With Multiple Sclerosis, I need to train all my capacities and so do English ones. By chance my Précious Teacher in Buddha-Dharma, Sogyal Rinpoche, teaches in English using sometime importants words to authentify and to firm the teaching or transmission in Tibetan and Sanskrit words that he always explain in a Good Englsih from Cambridge.

So I styll continue to emprove my English.

It's goog for brain's connections and plasticity.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Vous êtes chaleureusement invités à déposer un commentaire, à poser vos questions pour des Vues inspirées.

Soyez libres de vous exprimer en pleine conscience.

Le message sera modéré si nécessaire après publication (karma implique responsabilité et oui :)

GRAND MERCI pour vos contributions !!!!

Detchen !